Star- Florence Design School offers 9 Scholarships:
There is the opportunity for those who want to attend Master Courses and for Dual Master starting from September 2021 and January 2022 to ask the scholarship up to 15% of the tuition fees.
- Scholarships covering from 5% to 15% of the tuition fees are assigned on the basis of merit.
- Scholarships covering from 5% to 15% of the tuition fees are assigned according to the incomes of the student and/or his/her family.
- 10% off the tuition fees are assigned to those who enroll early: 9 months before a course starts
- 7% off the tuition fees are assigned to those who enroll early: 7 months before a course starts
- 5 % off the tuition fees are assigned to those who enroll early: 5 months before a course starts
- 10 % off the tuition fees to those who suggest to a friend to register for the same course and for the same period as yours.
How to apply:
- Fill out the enrolment form online and enclose all required documents.
- Once we accept your application, you’ll receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- Then you can proceed with payment transfer, sending a copy of the payment receipt by e-mail to
- After we receive proof of your payment, we will send you an official letter of acceptance which you will need to present to the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your country in order to apply for a Visa (when necessary). If you need to apply for a Visa, a checklist of all the required documents is available on the official Ministry of Foreign Affairs website at the following LINK
Specific details will be given upon application results.
You can pay by bank transfer or you can make an online payment with Paypal at the following link :
- In order to apply for the scholarships and special offers, each candidate will be asked to send via e-mail the following documents:
- CV; Resume
- A motivation letter;
- Application Questionnaire;
- Transcript of the previous studies or a photocopy of the school diploma or university degree;
- Certificate of knowledge of the English language required minimum B2 level;
- Portfolio (examples of some works);
For Scholarships, Assigned on according to the incomes of the student and/or his/her family, the candidate must send also the following Documents:
- Family status declaration (i.e. a statement of all the family members living in the same house);
- Income tax return of each family member in the year that the student apply (The solar year previous to the enrollment year), It must be converted to Euro taking into consideration the average exchange rate of the relevant year;
- Income tax return of each family member in the relevant year;
- Properties owned by the family (in square meters)for the year that the student apply;
- Bank account balance during the year that the student apply;
- All the documents must be translated into English and legalized.